GamingStylez

Great Texture Pack That Is Fully Updated With Mod Support!

Hey Guys, Gals, and Martians,

I just wanted to share a great texture pack with you all. Personally, it is my all time favorite. Not only does it give Vanilla Minecraft a sleek new look, but it updates multitudes of mods with its look. All looks are unique and tied together with one another.

What's the packs name? Faithful.

What's its size? 32x32.

Do I need optifine or any other texture pack loader? Why dont you just ask the ForumTopic at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-updatetekkit-more-125/page__hl__faithful__st__0 .

Would I enjoy this pack? It's a great pack that is fully supported(:

So go download and support the Faithful 32x32 pack now!:D

I've thought about doing a lot of spotlight videos but they take so much time and research to accomplish that they're hard to do. I have a hard enough time just finding time to make some Industrialized videos lol

• 1 month later...

I also use the Faithful Texture Pack! I love it since the textures are pretty much the same as minecraft, just HD :) (If only they made a 64 x 64...)

If you want Default with quality check out r3dcraft! it's awesome they do 32x32, 64, 128, 256 OR 512! [1.2.5/12w21b] [32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x] ◖◖ R3D.CRAFT ◗◗ Default Realism (80% DONE) - Minecraft Forum
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.