GamingStylez

but i had not touched my chests since that morning

or my furnaces and even then that dosnt account for them being compeltely gone because i placed them on saturday also i made a chest shop before i disconnected and the sign is still there but the chest isnt, looks like someone broke them despie the fact that they were in my protected area

I don't know what to tell you, no one (that I know of) touched any of your stuff. The only thing I can think of is like I said the server didn't save properly last night when I killed it due to some host issues. I lost all the work I did on that mountain - all my chests disappeared and the mountain reverted back to an untouched state. I may look into disabling that feature that makes the server save once an hour instead of constantly as I didn't foresee it causing major issues.

Either way, stuff like this happens on SMP.

Edit: Send me a PM on here if you want and give me a rough estimate of the stuff you had and I'll give it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.