GamingStylez
Sign in to follow this  
dutchvuurvos

When did you start playing Minecraft

Hi everybody.

Maybe it's a good idea to share when you started playing Minecraft, and how you discovered the game. Maybe you've only played it for a month, or you're an alpha veteran. It could be you once saw a video on Youtube, or one of your friends played it. Share your story below.

I've played it since beta 1.3 (I think, only thing I remember from those days is my first map I spawned next to a dungeon and spiders kept on killing me). I followed let's plays on the internet and came across a let's play of Minecraft. And thought: I want to try that for myself. The rest is history...

I started a few months before the "Halloween Update". I'm pretty sure I watched one of SeaNanners' videos and that's what made me go and buy it. I remember I played it for like 9 hours straight the first day I got it!

I bought it in Beta 1.5 I think, Maybe earlier but I had MC by 1.5! Stylez is actually the one that got me hooked on it, I watched some of coasters videos and it got me hooked... so I went and bought it!

I have been a member of the community since Indev! I played on some of the first creative servers opened to the public when there was no crafting or mobs implemented yet. Late 2009 I think it was.

My buddy had MC when it was in its Beta, not sure which version of the Beta though. It piqued my interest very little, until I started to hear all the buzz about it. I checked Youtube and ran across multiple mods that looked very, very awesome, most of which are used in Stylez' Industrialized series. After that, I was hooked, but I didnt have any money to buy MC, so I waited for a friend to get me my very own MCID(:

i bought it in beta 1.6 but was thinking about buying since alpha! I first heard about minecraft when one of my friends on youtube favorited x's tutorial on redstone (part 1), and i think he was better than seananners, despite what everybody says (WAS better, now X sucks :P)

I got my account in beta 1.6.6 but didn't get a premium till 1.7.3. It was a long time ago in a baron wasteland ( End of grade 6, at school) one of my friends was watching some guy blow the S**t out of an island with TNT. I kinda wanted to do the same but you can't make TNT explode in classic. So I bought an account and downloaded TMI (No NEI back then), spawned myself some TNT and blew the living S**t out of an island. And then i was hooked.