GamingStylez

If anyone needs skins...

Hi, would you mind making me a super awesome skin? :) I will recommend you if I like it. If you do want to then could you make me a guy a bit like my avatar picture. With headphones and cool trousers and shirt. Maybe like a dark-ish green shirt and some creamy coloured trousers. Normal-ish hair (not like in my pic) and a cool face. Let me know if you would be interested because I need a new skin. Thanks! :D

I'm working on your's right now.

Thanks!! :D

It's finished! But because I am a total dumbass, I just didn't find a way to make the creamy coloured trousers work out with the shirt.... So I made the pants black. Come to think of it, the whole skins sucks, BUT the headphones worked out rather nicely :D

http://tinyurl.com/7892udh this link should work

Awesome, I could do with one that's pretty cool, Says IIV_NATHAN_VII on it somewhere or something, I dunno Want one that's EXCLUSIVE to me :D.. Awesome if you can! He's gotta have headphones too! :P

ok, now i'll work on your skin. The text will be hard so is it also good if I just write IIV on the front and VII on the back? And please specify some more, cuz I really don't know what skin to make atm... Oh and another question, headphones or headset?(it's the same thing just the headset has a mic)

ok, now i'll work on your skin. The text will be hard so is it also good if I just write IIV on the front and VII on the back? And please specify some more, cuz I really don't know what skin to make atm... Oh and another question, headphones or headset?(it's the same thing just the headset has a mic)

Yeah IIV is cool!, I'm thinking maybe headphones? brown hair, IIV in red text on the back of a blue jumper? with like laces hanging from the jumper on the front! sounds cool! with some jeans on or something i dunno 'go with the flow' lol!

Yeah IIV is cool!, I'm thinking maybe headphones? brown hair, IIV in red text on the back of a blue jumper? with like laces hanging from the jumper on the front! sounds cool! with some jeans on or something i dunno 'go with the flow' lol!

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?0nbbc8rz3ezcq4x

I hope u like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of upgrading my skin!! any ideas!!??

Hmm I'm looking at ur signurature and you may have already changed it but I would suggest Changing the hair so it doesn't cover the eye and maybe moving the remaining hair up 1 pixel up.

But I don't really like my skin though I would like a gamer themed skin wearing an undershirt with some doritoes and pizza stains with a headset and a stubble

• 2 weeks later...