GamingStylez

Hi! Let's play a game! but not just any game! a FORUM game! it's named: King of the hill.

It works like this: I start this game by finding a hill. The hill is inhabited by dragons. But I want to capture it. That's why I use my mystical elven powers to blink my eyes and all the dragons are dead. And now I claim this hill. Now I am king of the hill.

Do YOU think you can capture the hill? Do you think your manly enough to be king of the hill? king of my hill? it could be yours though. Use your imagination. try it. it could be fun. I'm brainwashing you now.

hmm... that's a good one chris... how am I going to beat this... Well, we ALL know dwarves love gold right? So I gave the dwarf some money to infiltrate. When you squeezed him, he could see all your information. He now holds hostage of your mom. Don't you want to save her? I'll be king of the hill untill you come back. Just give the crown to me.

hmm.... what you did forgot, is that the hill, was build on a vulcano. And that vulcano is erupting now. I can hear a lot of burning people in your city. And then, one moment I see a certain crown running down the hill. And I hear someone (ChrisH) screaming: Oh no! the vulcano erupted! my last wish is that DogEatingFish becomes king! so. Now I am the king. King of the vulcano.

(I'm going to Belgium tomorrow. Is it nice? where are you in Belgium?)

I love belgium :D when you're here, DEFENITELY eat some good belgian fries, and if your already old enough then drink some beer :D I live in a small town, called Meise. It's like only 5 kilometres from Brussels. I guess you'r going to Brussels or Antwerp?

In this version of king of the hill, you have to make your hill. There are trees nearby and you have to cut them down. Each tree gives you 15-20 wood and the hill takes 500 wood to complete. When you pick up wood, it receives your color. Pick your color and start cutting! But wait, the dreaded Tree Huggers are coming! Find a way to defeat them before you cut down your trees. Have fun, let your imagination go wild, and remember, to win, the hill must have the majority of your color of wood.

yeah you'd think right? Well guess what? you stole the wrong bullets. And you placed your chips in the wrong bullets. You placed those chips in the bullet that ChrisH used to kill himself, because he saw that his plan failed. Now he's under your command AND he's a zombie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like big macs too

u guys should join my server its boss

how about this weather

Merged by Stylez... don't triple post.

hi there

i hope im guest again

Merged again...

hi

oh sry

One more time and you're banned... sorry. -Stylez

That's fine but there are many threads all over the forum you can post into. You don't need to make 3 posts in a row that contribute nothing to the topic just to get access. The whole point of the 3 post requirement is to get people to participate on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.