GamingStylez

DAT SPEED

Stylez, I am BEGGING you! Do NOT do it! Man, I have 1 week to these exams. I have to take most of them if I want to get tha bachelour degree in the near future (1-2 years).  :lol: I am already an year late, so please do me that favour! LOL

Look it from that side - if I take these exams and we start a server and I get interested in modding I will not feel guilty when I'm, making my first steps in writing a mod instead of studying for the few exams left.  :ph34r: (FYI - I am (was) studying programming and that is what I am working atm.)

Stylez, I am BEGGING you! Do NOT do it! Man, I have 1 week to these exams. I have to take most of them if I want to get tha bachelour degree in the near future (1-2 years).  :lol: I am already an year late, so please do me that favour! LOL

Look it from that side - if I take these exams and we start a server and I get interested in modding I will not feel guilty when I'm, making my first steps in writing a mod instead of studying for the few exams left.  :ph34r: (FYI - I am (was) studying programming and that is what I am working atm.)

I've been spending a ton of time on GTA (surprise!) so I doubt I'll be putting up a test server just yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.