GamingStylez

I hear ya on that one! I was in the same boat for a long time but you just gotta keep making videos anyway and viewers will ever so slowly trickle in. I got kind of lucky with my channel because I did the Gran Turismo 5 license walkthrough thing and was really the only one at the time who had it captured with a capture device and not a cell phone so I got a lot of traffic from that.

Gr8ful, I did not have a chance to watch them all just yet. But I've watched the first two videos. I do want to watch them all but just do not have the time needed. When I had a few hours to watch videos, Stylez mentioned Ender IO and I had to watch reviews. LOL

One thing I've noticed in the first two episodes - the first one was looong and slooow. And there was almost nothing done in that episode. Although I am ok with that, as I like that kind of videos. I was really fired up on this one and I've just thought "Oh, yeah, there will be hours of Minecraft!" and then I started ep 2 and everything was... already done. And I was "o_O That was not the plan...". Ofc, do not take it personal, just that is my opinion.

Once I have a chance, I will watch the other two and provide feedback.  :)

Gr8ful, I did not have a chance to watch them all just yet. But I've watched the first two videos. I do want to watch them all but just do not have the time needed. When I had a few hours to watch videos, Stylez mentioned Ender IO and I had to watch reviews. LOL

One thing I've noticed in the first two episodes - the first one was looong and slooow. And there was almost nothing done in that episode. Although I am ok with that, as I like that kind of videos. I was really fired up on this one and I've just thought "Oh, yeah, there will be hours of Minecraft!" and then I started ep 2 and everything was... already done. And I was "o_O That was not the plan...". Ofc, do not take it personal, just that is my opinion.

Once I have a chance, I will watch the other two and provide feedback.  :)

Constructive criticism is invaluable on YouTube - I love it when people tell me what they don't like so I can try different approaches. The sad thing is that 99.9% of YouTube viewers will simply close your video, not tell you why, and never watch anything you make ever again.

And I just realized we're starting to hijack the thread... sorry Gr8! haha

LOL!!! No worries. And yes!! Feedback!! I get hardly any replys to let me know what I need to change! And seeing only a couple views here and there without that kind of input kind of tells me it's time to do something else. So yes! All feedback is welcome. 

I have recently been testing out Universal Electricity with Mekanism...no IC2, Buildcraft, TE. Trying this out with mainly Forestry, Applied Energistics, and Modular Powersuits. Very lightly modded to include Biomes O' Plenty with good frame rates. Looking good so far.

EDIT: Oh yes, and absolutely Tinkers Construct!  B)

Like Stylez said - if you just keep uploading videos, viewers will come. Ofc do not expect miracles to happen.  :lol:

CovertJaguar, who is pretty famous, and his Dark Tower series barely make it up to 1000 views (some series).

I think the multiplayer series are a better option nowadays. A lot easier to get viewers rather than the "boring" and lonely singleplayer world.

When the server is opened, you guys can start a season.  B)

Actually, I am watching multiplayer series from time to time. And do you know what I've always wanted to see... same series from two different points of view at the same time.

Btw, are you done with TheGr8Lands?

Not done with that series yet. Had some problems and had to use a backup that was a little older than I thought. Lost the AE system ,but it's nothing that can't be replaced. Seems also that the overworld mobs in the Nether is a bug. Still not sure how to fix that yet. There are so many mobs around my Nether base I'm finding it difficult to get out and gather quartz.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally made it to your new Mekanized series. Currently at ep 6

You have updated your mods and the world crashed - mine crashed without updating. Just couldn't load the chunks - no idea why...

The bees - lucker! I have cleared a whole jungle and destroyed all the tropical hives - only princesses. Had to go with wintry as I spawned in a magical forest (Thaumcraft) and a swampland but found 1 bee only that lives in the swamp.

The water source block you have tried to kill was a buildcraft water spring. Haven't tried yet but Cover Jaguar said that if you put a pump on it will never run out of water.

Btw - awesome pack!

Hope didn't give up the series and a new episode is coming these days.  B)

• 10 years later...