GamingStylez

Where's Stylez?!

If you're wondering where I am, I'm still around! I have a ton of videos I want to do but it's been a pain lately to get them done. I was down for about 2 to 3 months due to my wisdom teeth - they were impacted and starting to decay since you can't brush them when they're 95% under your gums so daily toothaches made life miserable. I got them hauled out at the end of June and took a couple weeks to heal over.

So, after my teeth were healed I found myself in the middle of summer and unable to record videos since I have no tolerance for heat and my air conditioner is too loud! Basically, right now I'm in a holding pattern before I can do any more videos but it's starting to cool off a bit so hopefully I'll get back on track soon!

Same with me to a point. My main problem lately has been Fraps and VirtualDub being uncooperative. Ran a test video last night and it seems to be starting to come back together (I hope). I also have been forced to start my FTB worlds over a few times due to the 1.5.2 beta packs. After the release of Unleashed, Unhinged, and the new Direwolf20 packs, my beta worlds became corrupt and unplayable. Universal config files should solve a lot of that nonsense for future releases. Should be some new videos released soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.