GamingStylez
Sign in to follow this  
Stylez

Mappers

I have no idea what to actually call them but I'm looking for a program that creates a map of your world that supports mods. I know Dynmap supports mods (or used to) but I don't want a live map, I want something that will generate a website that I can upload (html files, etc). I used to use mcmap but it just generated a static image with no mod support. I think Overviewer supports mods, maybe I'll check that one out while I wait for more ideas from you guys!

Yeah I actually did find that Tectonicus one and it looked pretty cool. However, my eyes glazed over when I saw how you have to add mod support to it. I don't think I'm willing to do that much work for 60+ mods! lol

Yeah I actually did find that Tectonicus one and it looked pretty cool. However, my eyes glazed over when I saw how you have to add mod support to it. I don't think I'm willing to do that much work for 60+ mods! lol

Don't blame you one bit with that. I saw that too after I posted this. :unsure: