GamingStylez
Sign in to follow this  
Stylez

LP Ideas?

Anyone have any suggestions on videos they want to see? I'm starting to get a bit bored waiting for the stars to align to start my Minecraft Industrialized season 2 LP so I'm looking for suggestions.

I'm open to other games (not sure I want to do more PlanetSide 2 until I get more organized), or Minecraft mod spotlights, etc.

Well, there's a difference from overdoing and doing it crappy. Most of the stuff is done crappy, whereas I believe a good commentator like yourself Stylez, would be very proficient at doing it. Plus, Ill get it for Christmas so *you* can murder me soooo much.

I think you should try 'Don't Starve'. If I could afford to buy that one I would have already done it. The demo play is about 15 minutes.....just enough to get me hooked. It's going to be a really popular LP in my opinion. Some guys have already started doing them.

Try and beat FTL on cam(; And I do recommend beating all three ME's, they are very well executed and have hours worth of fun packed into a space fighting experience! :D

Wasn't really feeling FTL... it seemed too basic from what I've seen of it. The ship customization and stuff was pretty cool but you never really went anywhere or did anything.

Hitman absolution?

Never been a fan of the Hitman series.

And yes, I'm extremely picky with games! Just look at my Steam library - I've barely played any of it. lol

I'm still trying to think of some new stuff. I have no lack of games on my Steam account I just need to pick some! I've actually had a few requests for Farming Simulator so I may try an episode or two of that to see how it goes! haha