GamingStylez

Server Refresh Changes?

We're getting to the point where most mods are updated to 1.3 (except RedPower 2) and I'm wanting to know what changes you'd like to see to how the server works. Are there any features of the previous server (before Tekkit) you'd like to see removed? Are there features on the server that you felt were missing?

I'm looking for features that will add to the fun of the server. I still want to make the server as legit as possible (while remaining fun) but things like teleporting were disabled - should teleporting be enabled on the new server with a cost associated with it? Stuff like that.

I want to get other people's opinions on this as I prefer playing single player so my ideas may play like crap on SMP.

PS: As mentioned before, we're going to be going for a tech-based server but without using Tekkit... so sort of a custom Tekkit. A private mod pack for the server will be available for download.

Im not to in the know with "fun" mods i cant wait for RP2 its looking awesome, forrestry, build craft, industrial craft, back tools sounds like it could be fun, if logistics does become reallity :P then that..... erm teleport at cost could be a nice idea.... i do like the idea of legit as possible :D

Previously when I said that Logistics needed to be updated to SMP, I meant that it needed to be updated in the first place. Its not even on the radar for 1.3.2 with Krapht and Sengir working on BC and Forestry. Hopefully it will be around soon along with additional BC objects and then we can get some plugins for NEI for RP, BC, Forestry, and all those other mods with their own GUI's...

And I dont check these forums as often as you do Stylez:P

Previously when I said that Logistics needed to be updated to SMP, I meant that it needed to be updated in the first place. Its not even on the radar for 1.3.2 with Krapht and Sengir working on BC and Forestry. Hopefully it will be around soon along with additional BC objects and then we can get some plugins for NEI for RP, BC, Forestry, and all those other mods with their own GUI's...

And I dont check these forums as often as you do Stylez:P

There's a pre-release for Logistics Pipes that you can get here http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipesMC1.3.2/

Too bad RedPower 2 looks like it has a few bugs which is gonna delay the release. I'd say another week if we're lucky (depending on when Direwolf recorded his videos).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.