GamingStylez

The community XP grinder is failing big time is was waiting around for 30 mins and all i had was 8 or so mobs... is this right if so its a bit useless.......

I've built a ton of mob farms on and off servers and none that work this slowly ....

what i'd like to know is:

1. is this spawners??

2. are they set as mobevator/drop systems or just drop systems

3. how far away are the spawners? ( if they are spawners) from the bays??

The community XP grinder is failing big time is was waiting around for 30 mins and all i had was 8 or so mobs... is this right if so its a bit useless.......

I've built a ton of mob farms on and off servers and none that work this slowly ....

what i'd like to know is:

1. is this spawners??

2. are they set as mobevator/drop systems or just drop systems

3. how far away are the spawners? ( if they are spawners) from the bays??

This has never happened to me, Yes there are spawners and there are some the distance for infinite spawning (16 blocks i think, the mobs drop 17 blocks away) and there's some very close to the player to ensure some spawn.. I think this isn't working because of the protection in the area, Maybe players without access to the protection can't trigger the spawners resulting in the odd mob spawning in the dark room (where the spawners are) I'll speak to stylez about this! I built this thing and I don't know why it's acting in this way.. If you paid to get in I can get you in again for free when it's fixed!

It must be worldguard though I don't know why it would only effect certain people. The mall above the spawner is a worldguard region with mob spawning disabled... maybe it's encompassing part of the spawner.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.